Cineflix Media creates, produces, and distributes popular factual and scripted content for the global market with operations in Montreal, Toronto, New York, London, and Dublin. Producing approximately 200 hours of internationally appealing programming per year across a wide range of genres, and with a growing catalogue of 4,500 hours, Cineflix is behind some of the most highly rated TV brands.
The Receptionist role is a fast paced position located in our Toronto Executive and Production Office. Reporting to the Office Manager – Canada, the successful candidate will be responsible for the front desk of the office, including phones, greeting guests, and preparing courier packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Greet and facilitate guests
- Book conference rooms for all meetings/video conferences
- Sort all incoming mail for distribution
- Receive and prep packages for intercity and international couriers
- Update Toronto Phone List
- Send out supply order e-mail reminders
- Place and unpack upon delivery office supply, toner, and coffee supply orders, as well as create the necessary PO forms for the orders
- File/distribute invoices as necessary
- Hold and distribute cab chits
- Add e-mail addresses to photocopier scan-to-email function
- Update reception manual (Spadina)
- Back up contact on ADT contact list
- Restock/order courier supplies as needed
- Additional duties as assigned by Operations Manager – Canada
- Extremely organized
- Able to adjust Priorities on short notice
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to function as part of a team while also being able to work well independently
- Polite phone manner
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Mackenzie Graham, email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.